“Bringing Us All Together” (Hebrews 10:23-25)
Celebrating Jesus by demonstrating Christian actions, speaking uplifting words, and encouraging men to be valued disciples.
Serve, and grow men to minister to each other, the church family, and the community.
Embrace, and support the men of Camelback SDA Church, to have a personal relationship with Jesus and each other.
MEN’S MINISTRIES’ MANDATE
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information.
- Address the spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and socioeconomic needs.
- Increase participation in all church activities and ministries.
- Supporting men through ALL aspects of their life.
- Provide education on issues and relatable topics for men.
- Mentor teen and young men
- Provide opportunities for men to deepen their faith, experience spiritual growth and renewal.
- Build positive networks with other men within and out of the church setting.
- Challenge SDA men to utilize their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the church, home, and community.
The importance of wellness cannot be understated. Wellness involves the health of the whole: mind, body, and spirit. Wellness decreases stress, reduces likelihood of illness, and improves relationships.
SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES OF HEALTH
- Eat nutritiously (many choose a plant- based diet).
- Exercise regularly and often to improve your body, mind, and spirit.
- Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Spend moderate time in sunlight.
- Practice temperance: Use good things moderately; avoid bad things.
- Exercise your lungs by inhaling deeply, breathing in pure air, and exhale slowly.
- Rest well, remembering that the best rest follows labor.
- Trust in the Divine Power as you make choices and seek inner peace.
- Minimize your stress level.
- Pray, laugh, always be kind.
November 14, 2021: “END IT NOW” Summit on Abuse (A Women’s Ministries sponsored event)
Merv Williams – 480-430-8393
Bill Danforth – 602-763-0521