Celebrating Jesus by demonstrating Christian actions, speaking uplifting words, and encouraging women to be valued disciples.
Serve and grow women to minister to each other, the church family, and the community.
Embrace and support the women of Camelback SDA Church to have a personal relationship with Jesus and each other.
Women’s Ministries’ Mandate
- Maintain confidentiality of personal information
- Address the spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and socioeconomic needs
- Increase participation in all church activities and ministries
- Support hurting women
- Provide education on issues and relatable topics for women
- Mentor teen and young women
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith, experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Build positive networks with other women within and out of the church setting
- Challenge SDA women to utilize their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the church, home, and community
The importance of wellness cannot be understated. Wellness involves the health of the whole: mind, body, and spirit. Wellness decreases stress, reduces likelihood of illness, and improves relationships.
Some Basic Principles of Health
- Eat nutritiously (many choose a plant-based diet).
- Exercise regularly and often to improve your body, mind, and spirit.
- Drink water to stay hydrated.
- Spend moderate time in sunlight.
- Practice temperance: Use good things moderately; avoid bad things.
- Exercise your lungs by inhaling deeply, breathing in pure air, and exhale slowly.
- Rest well, remembering that the best rest follows labor.
- Trust in the Divine Power as you make choices and seek inner peace.
- Minimize your stress level
- Pray, laugh, always be kind.
October 17, 2021: Meet, Mix and Mingle, 11: a.m. – 2:00p.m.
October 29-30, 2021 Women’s Ministries Virtual World Conference
Paula Williams, 480-415-8004
Carol Howerton, 480-528-4276